Bible Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Bible quiz shown underneath each question.
The maximum score possible is 30 points. How well did you do?
- How many books are in the New Testament?
- What was the 1st plague in Egypt?
THE NILE TURNED INTO BLOOD Exodus 7:20
- Who was David's father?
JESSE 1 Samuel 16:19
- Where was the Apostle Paul born?
TARSUS a city in CILICIA Acts 22:3
- What was created on the fourth day?
THE STARS, SUN AND MOON Genesis 1:14-19
- Whose ass spoke to him?
BALAAM'S Numbers 22:28
- Who saw the writing on the wall?
BELSHAZZAR Daniel 5:5
- What does 'Emmanuel' mean?
GOD WITH US Matthew 1:23
- Name the oldest man recorded in the Bible. (Half a point extra if you also know how old)
METHUSELAH (969 years) Genesis 5:27
- In which Psalm is it written, "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool"?
- How tall was Goliath?
SIX CUBITS AND A SPAN 1 Samuel 17:4 (About ten feet)
- What are the walls of the New Jerusalem made out of?
JASPER Revelation 21:18
- What does James say that no man can tame?
THE TONGUE James 3:8
- Who was translated that he should not see death?
ENOCH Genesis 5:24 Hebrews 11:5
- Which is the fifth church written to in Revelation?
SARDIS Revelation 3:1
- Name Noah's sons. (Half a point for each)
SHEM, HAM and JAPETH Genesis 7:13
- Of whom did Christ say, "Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no guile"?
NATHANIEL John 1:47
- How many porches did the pool at Bethesda have?
FIVE John 5:2
- Whose ear did Simon Peter cut off with the sword?
MALCHUS - THE HIGH PRIEST'S SERVANT John 18:10
- Who are "Blessed" because they "...shall be called the children of God"?
THE PEACEMAKERS Matthew 5:9
- What does Isaiah say can be bought without money and without price?
WINE AND MILK Isaiah 55:1
- Name the fruit of the Spirit? (Half a point for each)
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFFERING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, TEMPERANCE Galatians 5:22-23
- Who was with Jesus when he was transfigured? (Half a point for each)
PETER, JOHN and JAMES Luke 9:28
- Who saw men as trees walking?
THE BLIND MAN HEALED AT BETHSAIDA Mark 8:24
- Who was Philemon's servant?
ONESIMUS Philemon v10