How well do you know the Bible? Test your Bible knowledge here with our Bible quiz.
(Each question is worth one point unless stated otherwise - the maximum score possible is 30 points.)
- How many books are in the New Testament?
- What was the 1st plague in Egypt?
- Who was David's father?
- Where was the Apostle Paul born?
- What was created on the fourth day?
- Whose ass spoke to him?
- Who saw the writing on the wall?
- What does 'Emmanuel' mean?
- Name the oldest man recorded in the Bible. (Half a point extra if you also know how old)
- In which Psalm is it written, "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool"?
- How tall was Goliath?
- What are the walls of the New Jerusalem made out of?
- What does James say that no man can tame?
- Who was translated that he should not see death?
- Which is the fifth church written to in Revelation?
- Name Noah's sons. (Half a point for each)
- Of whom did Christ say, "Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no guile"?
- How many porches did the pool at Bethesda have?
- Whose ear did Simon Peter cut off with the sword?
- Who are "Blessed" because they "...shall be called the children of God"?
- What does Isaiah say can be bought without money and without price?
- Name the fruit of the Spirit? (Half a point for each)
- Who was with Jesus when he was transfigured? (Half a point for each)
- Who saw men as trees walking?
- Who was Philemon's servant?
Finished? Click here to see the answers.